To subscribe, go to this page, enter your e-mail address, make sure the Subscribe option is chosen, and click on the "Go!" button.
Alternatively you can follow us @pedseducation on Twitter.
Note: Your personal information, remains secret and is not sold, leased, given to any third party be they reliable or not.
Here is an example from December 2007:
We have added 14 new links since our last newsletter. Here are some highlights:
1. American Psychiatry Association has a new guideline for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
APA - Guideline for Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
2. The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology also has a new guideline for vaginitis.
ACOG - Guideline for Vaginits
3. The American Heart Association also has another guideline for screening in athletes.
AHA - Guidelines for Preparticipation Screening for Cardiovascular Disorders in Competitive Athletes
1. The American College of Emergency Physicians has a nice handout on domestic violence.
ACEP - Domestic Violence
2. From the American Academy of Family Physician's comes new information on nutrition.
AAFP - Keeping a Food Diary
AAFP - Nutrition Tips for Kids
Please send us your comments at: http://www.generalpediatrics.com/Comment.html
Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D.
All contents copyright © 1998-2023 Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. All rights reserved. "GeneralPediatrics.com", the GeneralPediatrics.com logo, and "The General Pediatrician's View of the Internet" are all Trademarks of Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Last Revised: December 18, 2022